Friday, May 27, 2005

Birth of a Blog

I've been toying with the idea of blogging since, well, since before blogging began. Well, this is it, I've done begun.

Why now? Why not. Actually there's more to the timing than that. Last night I attended the first ever Buffalo Blogger Convention at the Anchor Bar. As a potential "future blogger" I thought it might be fun to meet some of the local folks who's blogs I've been reading, just for kicks and giggles so to speak.

Turns out the Buffalo Bloggers are a very nice group of people. An eclectic group to be sure, but friendly and supportive. I'll be linking to their respective blogs once I figure out exactly how to go about doing so.

In the interim I'll be learning new things again and sharing random observations and thoughts.

7 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Welcome to the dark side! Bwah ha ha!

No, seriously, another voice is always welcome! I look forward to reading :)

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Good to meet you the other day. I'm glad you stopped lurking and joined in the fun!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jen14221 said...

That last one was me.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ujuhhgitiyi

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last one was me

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Buffalo is having all the fun.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard Chris. Nice to have another Buffablogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home